Dear valued American Jet International customers,
At American Jet, we are committed to the health and safety of our customers, partners and employees to ensure your travel plans and experiences are as worry-free as possible. You are at the core of everything we do! Our role takes on a whole new meaning in these times of uncertainty. It is our duty to maintain sterile operations in order to allow people to return home, first responders to provide essential services, and travelers to keep our country running.
Social distancing jet charters are expected to become the future of travel amid the nCoV pandemic. Our jets are disinfected, hygienic, self-contained and controlled environments that can offer extremely limited contact with other people outside of your personal travel group. There is no safer, more secure way for social distancing travel!
It is important to let you know we are still maintaining our fleet and charter services. American Jet is closely following developments and releases of the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other governmental health agencies as it relates to coronavirus (COVID-19) and have been proactive in enhancing our existing health and safety practices as well as implementing new courses of action. Our normal welcoming approach is now heightened with very strict sanitary measures:
• Cleaning all aircraft and shared equipment between each departure and landing.
• Employees wearing masks at all times and gloves for all equipment, luggage and automobile handling.
• We have assigned all “non-essential” staff to work from home to reduce risk.
• All staff have been instructed to heed “fit for flight” lifestyle habits.
• Although we would love to, we will refrain from shaking your hand at this times.
• Increase ramp side service for car delivery to limit terminal building interaction.
• Each aircraft has a cleaning kit to address any passenger concerns immediately.
I want to assure you our staff is doing everything in their power to provide a safe and virus free environment and we will stay informed to act on the evolving information. Thank you for your trust and support to keep you safe. Million Air is here ready to serve and to protect your health and safety during your travels.
Safe travels always,
Roger Woolsey, CEO
American Jet is standing by to provide your fixed or rotary-wing travel needs:
Disptatch@iflyaji.com or call us at (888) I-FLY-AJI (435-9254) or 713-641-9700